Thursday, June 7, 2007

I posted a few posts just today so scroll down, there are a bunch of new pictures. We've had a busy week, we are hanging out with Heather and Brant's little girl 3 days this week. I love babies but it is hard with more than one and a toddler. I felt so bad for Piper yesterday, she just stood and looked at me while I had an hour of trading off feeding each baby. She was so patient and such a good girl.
We really have to take some fun pictures of Reagan, it's kind of hard since I took so many of Piper when she was a baby I feel like I'm taking the same pictures again. I need to get creative, poor girl will love that when she's older.
Here is a picture from the cabin last weekend. It was so nice to get away but unfortunately we didn't have very good weather so we just napped and hung out most of the time inside.

0 comments: