Big Girl Bath

Monday, September 24, 2007



Reagan is getting too big for her little baby bath tub so I finally moved her into the seat. She's working on sitting up and getting better every day but she hasn't quite mastered it yet. She's getting so big, I just can't believe it, she's almost 6 months already. Her new tricks, mostly blowing raspberries and talking to her big sister. She loves to bounce in her little chairs. She doesn't roll over from her back to front yet but when in her crib she will roll from front to back, not so much on the floor. She needs more floor time to really explore but I'm not really ready for her to be mobile yet.
She loves her big sister, they have daily giggle fests, I need to capture one on video.
Still not much sleep for Mommy, she has been waking me up twice a night for a few weeks now, I hope she's just working on teething and she will start sleeping again very soon, I am so tired!
Stay tuned, I have posts ready for each day this week........

0 comments: