Start of the Halloween Fun

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Reagan just looks cute in this hat
Halloween party at Jason's Aunt & Uncle's on Saturday

Even though I bought a non-Halloween costume for Piper I think someone else's Mommy had the same idea - 2 identicle princess', they were so cute!
Jason hauling our bumble bee down the long road, Reagan was just thinking what the heck are you doing to me

Piper's 1st horse ride - Grandpa Lonny walked along side of her
She wasn't afraid in the least, she wanted to keep going

looking at the other horses

making friends
Hayride
Piper has been doing very well with her potty training so we took her to Chuck-E-Cheese to celebrate


Pumpkin carving, Piper was so funny, she would not touch the pumpkin guts - i took a video and will try to post that as well





Tonight will be fun, she's wearing her homemade Bob costume. I really hope it holds up for the duration of the evening. We will see.



0 comments: