Reagan's tooth is getting bigger by the day and this morning I noticed it had a friend starting to pop through. So she now has/is getting her two bottom middle teeth. I tried and tried to take a picture of her teeth but it's nearly impossible.
On another note, we just finally got healthy and bam!! Another cold is spreading through our house. The girls have been sneezy off and on this week and Reagan's nose has been going but that isn't unusual with a tooth coming in. Well now today I feel it coming on and strong! This one is one of those awful chest colds that starts with a little coughing and then you just feel this knot in your chest and I'm tired and hot and just feel worse by the minute. I think I'm just going to stay in the house until Spring arrives. Enough of these stupid colds already! I've never been sick so often in my life. Maybe all my years of hand sanitizing is catching up with me, I have no immunity left and well the girls, they are so little they haven't built up theirs yet. This is no fun!
0 comments:
Post a Comment