Give a kid a box.......

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

You give a kid a big box and they have days worth of fun. I remember Bill and I had a blast playing in any big box we could find. I bought Jason his Father's Day gift a bit early, a new gazebo for the deck. We loved ours last year until the great storm took it down. Hopefully this one will make it a couple of seasons.
During our assembly we tossed the box into the yard and told Piper to go sail in her "ship", it worked like a charm and kept her away from the building. It only made it about 3 days until it got rained on finally ending up in the fire pit (of course Piper did not witness this).





The next morning she couldn't wait to eat breakfast outside with Daddy.
She's showing off her new toy from the cereal box. What a pose!


0 comments: