A little bit of everything

Thursday, December 4, 2008

We couldn't take it any longer, we needed to get outside and run around no matter how little snow we have and how cold it was. Well Reagan doesn't do much more than stand and look around, she hasn't figured out that she can move in full winter gear yet. She can't figure out her hands with those mittens on and with the snowpants she's just a giant pink marshmallow
Piper on the other hand just loved being outside, Layla liked some attention too. I finally had to bring Reagan inside and let Piper play in the yard while I was making lunch


monkey see, monkey do?

playing in her sled





I was just taking random shots with my camera during snack time the other day




So sweet! Piper has been getting herself up around 6am lately, pouring herself a few glasses of milk, roaming the house and getting into the cupboards. After spilling milk all over the rug I thought I'd try to stop her early morning fun (mean Mommy) and put the gate across the upstairs. She complained a little bit but then fell back asleep with Daddy and let the rest of us sleep until 8am. Wow that was nice!



Such a little happy girl, this picture reminds me of one I took of Piper around the same age playing in my closet







Piper was reading Reagan's goodnight story to her. She was such a sweatheart towards Reagan all day that I decided we should whip up a batch of cookies for a treat, notice a little smudge of chocolate on her face.








our decorated tree, I'll have to take a picture at night, it's so much prettier. Jason and Piper decorated the entire thing, they did a great job but some of the lower bulbs have been relocated due to breakage and keeping them away from little Nannie







0 comments: