Spring fever

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

with it being in the low 60's yesterday we had to get outside. Yes, there is still snow in the backyard but I gated the girls on the deck to avoid them playing in the mud and snow, they didn't mind as long as they were outside. I put together Reagan's big wheel that she got for Christmas, she's still a little to small for it but loves it

Kyle and Konnor came over this evening for a dinner and games, I'm told that Konnor plans to marry Piper, if that ever happens I'll have pictures of them together as kids

Reagan and Kyle were rocking out Rock Band with Jason - I think Reagan is saying "this one's for you Mom"
after a little fun playing the game the kids got to decorate their own cupcakes, Kyle and Konnor each decorated one for their parents. Kyle made one and said "this is perfect, it's for my Dad" - ahhh!


Konnor wouldn't stop licking his fingers long enough for a smile, he was ready to eat






0 comments: