
We did a little visiting over at Dad's this weekend and got both Liam and Brecken together for the first time. I can't believe how different in size they are seeing as they were born only a few days and a few ounces apart. Boys vs. girls I guess. They are both so darn cute and I fully enjoyed holding them both. I got my baby fix yesterday.

It's also funny how much they've changed, at first Liam looked just like Nicole and now I see a lot of Shawn in him. At first Brecken looked just like Niki and now I think she looks just like Bill as a baby.

Piper loving her cousin

The two new Momma's had a lot to talk about

Reagan missed her nap so she passed out on the way home

during their nap today I went out and got them a new pool and a slip n slide (per Piper's request)

can you tell she was excited about the pool?

Reagan's maiden slide

Piper can't bring herself to toss her body onto the ground. I knew she wouldn't but she really wanted one and seeing it was only $8 I splurged

Jason had to "teach" her how to use it - I couldn't bring myself to do it either, it's just not warm enough yet

I swear when Bill and I had these when we were kids they were longer, Jason just kept sliding

Reagan snacking with her catepillar friends on her leg

Piper was playing with Justin (our neighbor), she calls him Chester, it's hilarious how she can't quite get his name right

Jason and Piper did some pruning of the wild jungle that has become our back yard
0 comments:
Post a Comment