We are still here

Friday, September 25, 2009

We are still here, hanging in there with our projects. It has been a busy month with tearing our house apart, taking a 4 day road trip to DC and then having 3 days of garage sales. We've made a little bit of progress, it's so hard to tell with all these different projects going at once. We have our kitchen cabinets done (because we didn't do it ourselves), they look really nice and now after I paint the kitchen will look much better and hopefully help sell the house. Jason has finally been able to finish tiling and grouting the shower. He has spent many a (very) late night working on that shower. He did a great job, it's looking great and I'm so happy he did the tiles instead of a shower insert! Bill built us a cabinet in the bathroom, now we need to install the doors, shelves and stain it. Bill also put in the ceiling in the bathroom. After 3 1/2 years it is really starting to come together. Ha ha! I have carpet being measured on Monday and hopefully we can get it installed next Friday, finish painting all our rooms and give the place a really good scrubbing and get it on the market. I also took some really cute pictures of the girls about a month ago, I'll get those up and posted eventually.




please excuse the mess, I haven't put lunch away yet





0 comments: