Jason had to bid farewell to something very important to him today. It's been a staple in his life for over 5 years now and he was reluctant to say goodbye.
His favorite shirt! I have pictures of him holding Piper as a baby in this shirt (which I couldn't find) and Reagan in this shirt. I think I have countless other pictures of him in this shirt as well. He's worn it almost weekly for many years and he was upset when Piper pointed out a little rip in the elbow at dinner tonight. I tried to take it off him and he said no, it's not noticeable so I did the only thing a faithful wife could do and took a hold of that little rip and made it much worse. Now he can't go in public in a tattered shirt. I feel for him, he really had some good times in that shirt.
One of the good old days, holding Reagan in the hospital.
0 comments:
Post a Comment