Happy Birthday to our dear sweet Reagan!!! I did manage to take just a couple of photos but I wasn't awake enough to take pictures of her opening her presents this morning. She had a great day with her new presents, a trip to Chuck E Cheese and finally her requested dinner of chicken nuggets, waffle fries and crescent rolls followed up with ice cream and cake. This will be a fun summer with both of the girls getting big enough to really go on some adventures. It is so nice that Reagan has been fully potty trained and is now talking clear enough to get her point across (in between screaming). Jason and I have been thinking that it is time to take a Laura Ingalls Wilder tour around Minnesota/South Dakota seeing as he and Piper just finished the serious for the second time. We also have a serious itching to go camping a few times this summer. We think both of the girls will really enjoy it now that they are old enough to go hiking and exploring.
0 comments:
Post a Comment