A good weekend

Monday, September 13, 2010

Robin's car was used in Northfield's parade so the girls thought they'd pretend they were in a parade of their own, doing their little waves to the crowd of Jason and Claire.


Holly threw an amazing tea party for the girls yesterday. Everyone dressed up, was given a fancy flower to wear in their hair and served a delicious lunch of mini PB&J's and apple slices along with their kool aid - a first for a few of them. The gobbled up the lunch and then found the dessert table, a child version of a cookie buffet complete with wafer cookies, pin wheels and mini cupcakes. Man they were loaded up and ready to go after they cleared the buffet.

After much debate about placement I finally convinced Jason to put up our sign at the bottom of our driveway, he wanted it at the top and I wanted it down below, we comprimised and he picked a spot mid way up so it's visible yet it's still doesn't stick too far out. He really likes being hidden up here but I think the driveway kind of gives us away.

0 comments: