Piper got to meet Spongebob! I was off getting some Sweet Martha's cookies so I missed it but I guess she wasn't shy at all, she ran right up and hugged him and grabbed his hand. It was her dream come true.

So much to see!
Little Farm Hands exhibit - she got to feed "animals" and plant seeds and take her produce to the market.
And ride a little John Deer
Oh, do we have to go home?
After the slide she wanted to go back for more - she's fighting to get away from Jason and run back up.
I think I'll make this picture a yearly tradition after the slide - I have the same shot from last year.
Niki and Piper in the cow barn - Piper did not want to turn her back to the cows
She also got to meet Dora!
This is her prize haul before the 3 big ones came along - Bill, Niki and Jill were having fun with the games
A little ice cream break
We met up with friends - here we all are before we ran into Dad and Jill too
Weeee! I love having Piper as an excuse to go down the slide again.We had a fantastic time at the Fair yesterday. Reagan stayed home with Grandma Robin and they had their own great time and it sure was nice for Jason and I to take just Piper and spoil her rotten. Of course having Bill and Niki there she was even more spoiled. Piper had a great diet of french fries, cotton candy, cookies, ice cream, a smoothy and maybe a couple of other tastes of things but I thought she was going to explode yesterday but on the way out she was asking for more ice cream. That's our kid - a sweet tooth in training. At least she eats her fruits and vegies like crazy too.
0 comments:
Post a Comment