A day with Papa Miller and Jill

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

We went out to Dad's house on Sunday and enjoyed some sunshine down by the lake. Piper and I went out on the jet ski for a nice long ride while Reagan dunked her head in the lake and decided that wasn't as much fun as sitting on the stairs throwing rocks. Piper spent the night and was spoiled rotten. They went to the park, ice cream shop and saw a movie. The next day she got to go swimming again and got to pick out treats at the store before coming home and going to bed at 6:30. I think she was worn out from all the fun. I just love it when they get to have some one on one time with anyone, especially Grandparents, I wish I could have a day where I could say yes to every request. Maybe someday when I have grandchildren of my own, or a niece or nephew.


"funny face" and "silly pants" are the names Piper's created for herself and Reagan
too cute!

She loves her barbie poll but I think I loved it more, it was so much fun to throw the line out and catch a fish within seconds only to reel it in and have my Dad take the fish off and get me all set up for more. We filled a bucket of sunnies etc for bear bait.
such a serious toddler



0 comments: