Humpty Dumpty

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Humpty Dumpty..... Piper had to bring a hard boiled egg to school today. I think I built up her protecting the darn thing a little too much. At school they played Humpty Dumpty and tossed their eggs off the wall. Well Piper brought her egg home, her teacher said that it looked like she was going to cry so she let her keep it intact. Well it made it home and we took pictures of the cute little "she" egg......

here she is, a proud egg Mommy
Ooops - I knocked it out of her hand by accident and all he!! broke loose. She was so upset, poor little thing. I had to agree to make more this weekend but I warned her that it was going to be egg salad sandwhiches. We will see how that goes.

1 comments:

Amber said...

Oh! The story of the egg is so endearing! It almost made me tear up to know that MOMMA broke it!

:-O Opps!