Jason and I had a chance to go up to the cabin by ourselves this weekend. Piper had a blast with Grandma Mary and is still tired from all her fun. Reagan had a great time (and a lot of food) at Grandpa Miller and Jill's house. Thank you Mom and Dad for taking the girls, it was nice to get away!
As you can see by the trees the color isn't too bright up there yet. Just a town south had a lot more color though. Another week or so and it will be really pretty.
We hung out by the fire pit for a while enjoying the sunshine
Piper asked me "who took your picture" - smart girl!
We went for a 4-wheeler ride and there was a little bit of red, mostly green and a little yellow though
I've always been captivated by these groves of pine trees, I've always wanted to run through them, well I didn't but I made Jason do it while I took a picture - Piper said she wants to run through them next time with Daddy.
1 comments:
Wow! looks like you guys has some much needed R and R! Congrats!
Post a Comment