I wasn't making any new friends at the checkout lane at Cub Foods this evening but oh well, I saved $80.68 on my groceries this evening, well I still have an additional $15 off my next grocery purchase so $95.68 total savings. They are having really great deals on cereal/diapers/wipes this week and with my additional coupons I got 15 boxes of cereal and 1 cake mix for $10.10, I saved $44.40 on cereal. Yes, I have to store 15 boxes of cereal but it will be gone within 2 months (it lasts forever anyways) and it's hard to resist paying $.63 per box instead of $3.55 per box. For the diapers and wipes I got 4 double packages of wipe refills and 1 package of diapers and a cake mix (filler item) for $14.21. Normally the individual wipes are around $2.50-$2.99 and the diapers are $9.99 each. Call me crazy but I love a good deal.
0 comments:
Post a Comment