Full Christmas Spirit

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Brecken with a pony tail, Niki and I were laughing so hard
We had the pleasure of watching Piper sing at her Preschool Christmas program on Friday morning. This year I really tried to get her excited to sing and do her hand motions as last year she was too shy. Actually Sunday in Church she was too shy too. I kept telling her to sing loud and proud and she told me "Mom, I don't agree with that". hmmm. Houston, we've got attitude! I can totally sympathize with her though, I hated standing up and singing in programs and remember getting into trouble for goofing off.
Brecken is just too cute not to photograph

Today we went over to Bill and Niki's to celebrate Christmas with Mom and Tim. Poor little Reagan has had a pretty hefty fever all day but she is such a trooper and tried to remain happy and even managed to get some playing done. Below she is playing dress up with some of her new dress up clothes. Niki and Bill are great gift buyers for little girls.

Brecken really opened up presents, pretty exciting for her 1st Christmas.

Rea resting



Brecken enjoying some of her new toys, Piper and Reagan donated some of their old toys for her to play with. Brecken doesn't care if they are hand me downs, she loved having new noisy toys.

0 comments: