The girls have had a fun week, they got to spend time with Grandma Mary on Thursday, went to Mops with me on Friday and played with their friends, stayed up late on Friday night with Papa Miller and Jill and then topped it all off with a movie date with Grandma Robin this afternoon. They came home with this slushy and were way too cute sharing it to skip out on a photo op.
Usually when Reagan's awake she perches herself right up on the couch on top of Layla. They just looked too cute all snuggled up together.
I made a barbie cake for Ruby's 3rd Birthday. I could have kept going with the decorations but seeing as I'm a less is more type of girl I liked it plain. I did add Ruby's name in the front after I took the pictures though.I really have to get better at keeping up with the blog, these days I have to share my computer with Piper. She has several "dot.com's" that she likes to visit whenever she can get to my computer without having to put in the "secret password" to get it on. She is learning how to play games and spending some time learning letters and words. Tonight at dinner she was eating a pea and said "hey, I know what letter pea starts with, P" and then proceeded to name other letters that started other words she knows. She's going to just take off in kindergarten.
Other things; my favorite quote from the past week was Piper saying "I smell stinkies" and Reagan without missing a beat said "it's my butt, Piper". I still can't stop laughing. I really need to jot these things down so I don't forget them.
Tomorrow Piper is singing in front of Church and then we are going to visit the Macy's auditorium show and see the Holidazzle parade tomorrow night. On Friday Piper has her preschool Christmas program too. It's going to be a fun week!
0 comments:
Post a Comment