These are for Grandma, Grandpa and Steph, here are some shots of the yard and my out of control gardens. They are beautiful gardens but they are in desperate need of weeding.
The vegetable garden - we've located rhubarb (easy to spot), dill, carrots and chives along with a composting pile - yummy! Since it's so late in the year I probably won't get to this until later this summer so I won't be growing any of our own vegies this year but next year will be a different story.
Looking westward from our front porch there are some random bushes, I know some are lilacs but I'm not sure of the others.
I'm not a fan of evergreens of any type but these are pretty neat little ones by the pool.
Porch in the front of the house - the peonies have since been trimmed off along with part of the bush in the corner, a lot less messy.
Other side of the porch
Out in the middle of the yard we have two apple and two pear trees.
The little window in the corner is my kitchen sink window. This area of the garden is really pretty, as each flower dies off another new flower blooms. Unfortunately I haven't gotten in to weed it very much yet and Layla loves to hunt chipmunks in the gardens so she keep trampling a lot of the bigger bushes.
This is the other side of the driveway, we have three choke cherry trees and a bunch of other things in there, one of my earlier posts highlighted the before and after of the bushes I trimmed along the back side. We even have a bird bath that I am intending to uncover and bring to the front of the garden.
0 comments:
Post a Comment