Shearing day

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Last Saturday was an exciting day at the Kocina Homestead. Jason went out and bought a pair of shears and with a little help from Google and YouTube away he went. Luckily he had Rob and Nate to assist. Here are just a couple of photos. I will have to let Jason come back and write his narrative later.

Last but not least I sent Layla out for her turn. She's never had a haircut before, she was not thrilled.
Goody after
Saki after (Jason did go back and clean him up a bit after this photo)

I love how accomplished he feels!
Here is a before shot of the boys earlier that morning. Calvin was rounding them up for us.
No, that horrible sound is not coming from the clippers, that was the noise Saki was making pretty much the whole. Jason did get a spit to the face at one point. Rob ended up covered in green goo too but I think he just rubbed in it somehow.

2 comments:

Amber said...

This is so damn funny! Thanks for posting!

Amber said...

oh....and It looks like Jason could use the shears on himself in that one pick...LOL